Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cosmic Forum

How do i begin to express what it is i feel on the inside...
I know you are tired of guessing the words i hide...
It hurts me too, to hold my feelings and not to let you in...
But letting this part of me go will take a lifetime to mend...
Please try to understand waht i want you to know...
But it will take too much in me to show...
This feelings are for real and not pretended...
Am very happy you are still there to hold me and show me you will always care...
I know you go through your problem too, but you still take time and listen through...
I wanna give you the same love and care you gave me...
That the special part of me will always be true and although held inside...
I hope u see it too !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment