Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dillema Deep Inside

Have you ever seen the stars ?
Small sparkling objects, describing who is the best architechture in this universe..
Sleeping under the sky in the roof top all alone, with cool breeze touching your body..
Man it feels good !!!
Being lonely sucks, isnt it ?
Ya it does so much...
The fact you have friends who care about you, but still you are alone,
It really really sucks, totally..
Where are you all ?
I need you, i need you, i need you !!!
Come to me please, am all alone..
We would have a quality time talking, gossiping, sharing things i want to..
Hear me please !!!
Am not insane, am not a bad person either..
I know i do things you all don't like..
Trust me i tried a lot to change it..
I forced every single cell in my body to do it..
I could'nt re, i just failed miserably..
Am selfish i know, am crazy i know that too, i should'nt have some habits, i even know that..
I just can't help it, god damn it i just can't..
Am so sorry for being so selfish..
I say i love you all so much..
But then i impose on you so many things you don't like, so i can be happy..
What about your feelings ?
Are'nt they important ?
What about your happiness and wish ?
Are'nt that those things i die to fulfill ?
Where did i love you all then ?
If i would have loved you, i would respect every wish you have na..
Why can't i let them be happy, why can't i love them the way they are..
Why can't i let them live the way they wanna live..
What the hell am i doing ?
Where am i taking them ?
What the hell am i thinking huh ?
For whom did i change myself so much..
For whose happiness i sacrificed mine ?
I love you !!!
To the level you can't even imagine..
I crossed across all the boundaries and limits..
Just for you all..
I ll make you happy, i ll give you the happiness you deserve..
Yes i ll, yes ill..
I promise you all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment