Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Existence Extinguished

Have you ever experience how it feels like to be in unfathomable pain ?
How it feels when you have all the treasure and happiness in the world, but none to share with.
Physical pain is just a gateway to the miniscule superficial uneasiness of our body. Have you ever witness the ghastly unimaginable agony when the serenity of the mind is deeply disturbed. When the mind is in a state of total chaos, havoc being the chief parasite inhibiting the mind.
Physical pain seems midgetly uneasy. A piece of cake to handle, how critically unstable it feels to be in this godforsaken anguish.
There was a face, a part of my life i had never seen, nor did i ever wanted to see. But now that i came face to face with it, it tears me apart. Amazing how things work out, ironic it sounds to hear that my life turns a blind eye to my woes, to my sentiments. A broken heart, a teared down body and a bruised mind did it take me to grasp the actual meaning of avoiding someone.
Who gives a fuck when others avoid you, when others misunderstand you, but who do we go to if our life turns against us.
Astonishing it may sound, something to think about.
This is where i finish my venture, this is where i stop. And certainly this is where i cease !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment