Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gimme Red !!!

Last night, I was sleeping when a mosquito sensing some action found its way beneath me and bit my bum. It was a very painful bite indeed. Out of rage, with one smack, I killed the mosquito.

Would M.Gandhi file a case against me for brutally murdering a mosquito ? Is there any lawyer out there who could bail me out if such a thing happens to me ? I also found out that the mosquito was a girl. She had nice curves indeed. I told this incident to a few friends of mine. Well not friends actually, i never considered them friends anyways.

This morning, the postman came and delivered a parcel to me. There was a small card on top of the parcel and it read " With love from X and Y". Well lets just call them X and Y, let them be anonymous for now. They will get hold of who exactly X and Y is though, so no harm done. I opened the parcel and when I saw the gift, I had tears in my eyes. Family like them really makes me feel so special. There was a letter attached along with the parcel. It read

Dear Handsome Sid,

We know that you had to undergo pain and struggle after murdering that
mosquito. Hence we are sending you a protective gear that you can wear on top of
your pants. Mosquitoes can never ever bite your bum again.
It was a pack of 7 red underwears. Now when ever I go out, I wear the underwear over my pants and calls myself the 7 LAYER SUPERMAN. I added the pictures of the underwear in this page. But I removed the pictures when X and Y pleaded with me to remove the pictures. They couldn't handle the limelite, especially X, Well Y is the cool one actually, X is a dumbo. She fell on my feet and cried. Hence I removed the pictures from the post. But if my readers are eager to see the underwear, do drop a mail to me. I will send a high-pixel version of the picture exclusively to your email-id.
Thank you guys. Family like you make me happy. Paris Hilton is searching for a BFF ( Best Friend Forever), so i intend to keep you a secret, and hence the anonymity.

No comments:

Post a Comment