Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tomorrow Will Be Better Then Today

Its midnight and tomorrow is a better day than today,
My eyes just staring at the wall opposite,
No sleep, no dreams,
I sit and watch the drama,
Unfolding before me;

Like an empty canvas,
Waiting for an artist,
I wait in anticipation,
Wondering when and wondering why;

I did all i could,
So i believe so,
What is happening is beyond my grasp,
And i can only watch as a mere spectator;

A mere spectator in my own life,
One moment its all the way up,
The next its hanging in balance,
The tension is nerve wracking;

Patience is all i have,
And patience is all that i need,
As i watch the things unfold,
And let things take shape at its own pace;

I waited a long time for this,
So what difference it is going to make,
To wait a little bit more,
But for how long should i be the villian in my own life;

I wish i could answer all the questions running in my mind,
I wish i could end all the battles being fought inside,
I wish i do not have to wait for long,
I wish, i hope and i believe,
Maybe tomorrow will be better than today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment