Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Sunday, May 2, 2010

When We Are Together

I sit here watching,
The twinkle of the stars,
The full moon in its beauty,
In the cool night breeze;

A feeling so strong, yet said very less,
A emotion that whirls around like a tornado,
But expressed not even a whisper;

As the gentle breeze tried to play a lullaby,
My eyes just refused to pay heed,
Drowned in thoughts of you,
My mind was as fresh as it can be;

All these times, all those moments,
I can’t believe how i let go,
I can’t understand why i didn’t say,
What my heart was crying out loud;

I’m always thinking of you,
Thinking of expressing myself,
But my words,
When I look at you, when i speak with you,
It always ends up to one thing,
I just can’t think of,
The right words to say;

If only the wind could carry,
The unrevealed emotions,
That my heart is crying out every night,
I would send it as my messenger right away !!

Should I tell you,
How awful it feels,
Giving off our time alone,
Don’t you feel the pain,
When your eyes lock with mine?

Sometimes life can be deceiving,
I’ll tell you one thing,
It’s always better when we’re together,
Promises, i dont make,
Of the riches and wealth,
All i have and all that i can,
Give you is my love,
For as long as i am alive,
To cement our future,
To make our dreams come true !!

No comments:

Post a Comment