Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fixing An Unwanted Outcome- The Awesomeness Glitch In The Flaw !!

Tagore said that human beings clasp to false hopes in times of despair (and they really do) ,and when they come face to face with reality these hopes rip the very nerves in which they flow and crack the subject up to doom. We human beings are the foolest creature God happened to chance. He gave us brain, senses, made us mortal to fear him however he made the gravest mistake of his immortal life when he endowed them with emotions. He did right by creating whatever he wished BUT he shouldn't have endowed us with emotions. What does that power know what we have been through, what does he realize what we have suffered.

Liking is the first step towards loving someone. Sometimes some people take decisions that are irrational, and as a consequence shed more tears than joy enjoyed. I am rational enough to smile more than tears shed, radical enough to laugh when my heart cries out loud, just to make sure you all don't cry with me, "YOU" refers to a special few group of people, and i expect you to be rationaler than me and pay heed to everything listened, but filter them using your own wisdom. After all, we are as Nature made us, and nature never does anything for the hack of doing it. It is ultimate reason and rationality. The best teacher to learn anything from!

Many desire to be God however I ask him to be in our place and love, and know what it feels when you love and are not responded, and I would be more than happy if he sees the loop hole in his own matrix. At the end of the day he would say ,"Ah! I wish I had been mortal not to endure this." The religious books preaches - at last every soul will be united to the Almighty/ do deeds that take you closer to Him; and what I say is - useless is the aforesaid thing. What a mortal like me want is the union with the soul about which I care, which I love, whose closeness I desire, I wish, I hope, I dream. What shall I do with a religious union when I can't care about that soul, when I can't love it.

I have loved you more than the sun has loved light; I have loved you more than the eyes have loved sight; I have loved you deeper than the depths of the Pacific, mightier than the mightiest Himalayas; I have loved you every moment of the damn day that I have to endure and it's your memories that keep me young; your presence is my courage, my wisdom, my breath, my life.

Until now i had been anonymously addressing you all, now its just you baby, its just you and me now, and the million things you said last night, without saying a word. "You mean the world to me", the whole wide world. Don't let my world come crashing down on me, am not that masculine enough, nor am i ATLAS to hold it upon my puny shoulders.

"I call the creator the wisest fool. He made a mathematical equation "man" and associated a variable "love" which when approaches a constant value makes the equation called "life" unsolvable."

No comments:

Post a Comment