Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today's Woe

After much ado and fussing, finally after a month of fooling around, BPUT did conduct our 7th sem exam from today. Not to mention the exam being stretch over a month long of agonising period. For the start, taking into consideration the huge and gynormous gaps in between each subject, has lead to the degradation of concentration, not that i had any, anyways. But nontheless, lazily studying around the boring subjects that we have been so kindly bestowed upon with, soft computing, a branch of future computing that utilises human's random yet precise thinking ability to solve advance problem in a much flexible way. Can you imagine a day when androids, walking among us, much like in I'Robots can dream and feel like we do. Nevermind the amazement, getting back to the topic, SC has been by far the best and the most interesting subject BPUT can ever think of including in the syllabus and not to mention even the best subject i have came across, well off course the likes of Microprocessor and Microcontroller is legendary in its own way. Forget about others, me, myself and i was impossibly amazed at how i could like a subjecct related to studies so much, LOL !!!


The 1st exam we had today was this godly subject. Had a jolly good time preparing for the subject. Even for a change BPUT had obtained a more lenient way of setting a considerable paper though a lengthy one. Now after all this unnecessary boring lecture above, the main motive of pening down this blog was for the shithead of the invigilator we had today. As for the matter, the first thing is he seemed totally gay to me, and second is i could'nt figure out what made him so much to be proud of. Well, taking into consideration he was a junior lecturer in one of the most fucking college. But anyways, he was strict for the students as in, not to mention had a very annoying habit of calling the students by various names. But who cares what he call others. This is about me, the fucking asshole, son of a bitch had the audacity to snatch away my paper during the last minute, when the pressure and tension forms a very strong bond of alliance and sky rocket up so high. I still had a long question to attend to, before he so vehemently took away the paper, MF !!!

With no fault of mine, i was penalised fro something i never did. My back bench student calls me an ask me a question, so shere does the fair part goes off, that even my paper was taken away. I argued with him, repeatedly asking to be informed about my mistake. But would'nt it decrown him for being a pompous four eyed ass that he was. I have no idea how i controlled myself fro running to him, pin him to the ground a beat the shit out of him. Stroming out of the class i made sure that he hear the curse i throw at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment