Pages

Silent Words

Silent Words

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Inglorious ME

Some people ,who love me so much they can't seem to get me out of their heads, call me
'The Dominator'.
My reticence is my biggest identity..
My obstinance is my camouflage..
A butterfly that takes it flight only when the sun is hidden and the flowers withered..
Darkness intrigues me but it says I intrigue it more..
The day hates me ,for it says I outshine it..
Twilight is my time..when I get my place both in the sun and the stars..
Malicious and meticulous..a mirage beyond the meddling..
The say the chaos makes it difficult , I say it makes it simpler..
My strength is my weakness , for it nurtures my fear...the fear of failure..

Nobility is for sissies..you need courage to be a tyrant..
I hate nothing ,because that gives me something to run away from.
My patience is dead, the rush is what that gives me pleasure..
I don't love pain , it loves me..
Misery to some, miserable to others and yet a messiah to the rest.
Nefarious,notorious,numb,narcissist.
A pain..dull and blunt..can't be too obsessed by it but can't ignore it either.
Someone who knows he's good and that makes him frozen to world around him..
The archetypal 'Winter king' who has lost his Kingdom of Cold..
The Minstrel who mourns his agony to the world ,making it turn sombre..
But you always feel ..me around you..always...whether you like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment